Good Afternoon Tumblr!
"Cowboys and Aliens" comes out this week. I was interested in seeing it before, but then I saw one of the commercials and noticed actor Sam Rockwell was also in the movie.
I don’t know about you guys, but there are certain actors that make me pretty much purchase a ticket to any movie or at least give a tv show a shot. However, this list looks at actors who are in a ton of projects, but might not be necessarily A-list.
1) Sam Rockwell - Yeah. This dude. He’s the closest thing to A-list on this list. I only kept him in because 1. He’s kind of the reason for the list and 2. He’s not quite a household name the way his “Iron Man 2” co-star Mr. Downey is, though he should be. He’s been great in everything from Galaxy Quest, to The Green Mile to Moon. Plus the dude can dance. Like a sonofabitch.
2. Peter Dinklage - Yeah the guy from “Game of Thrones.” And “Elf.” And “The Station Agent.” He also has a movie coming out called “Knights of Badassdom,” which sounds about right. And by “about right,” I mean amazing.
3. Chiwetel Ejiofor - You probably either know him as the bad guy from “Serenity” (nerds) or the guy that Keira Knightley married in “Love Actually” (ladies). Basically the coolest British guy this side of Clive Owen, who he was also in two movies with.
4. Michelle Monahan - Whether its “Gone Baby Gone,” “Source Code,” or “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.” She somehow makes her characters incredibly strong and vulnerable at the same time. Oh, that’s called acting? Huh.
5. Jon Hamm - This guy is Don effing Draper. He’s also been a great foil in “The Town” and a hilarious douchebag in “Bridesmaids.” Also, he’s Donald Draper.